Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Go Back To Where You Came From Reflection

1. My initial reaction to the show is an extremely positive one. I feel that the show successfully pushes the boundaries of television and I also feel that the people chosen successfully show a spectrum of differing responses and perspectives. In evaluation, I would say that the show is initially extremely positive and engaging


2. Approximately 2%


3. I feel that the reason the topic of refugees gets so much coverage due to the fact that these refugees are putting their lives at risk along with their families lives which evokes a strong response in most Australian citizens.


4. 18th


5. I feel that the importance placed on issues of compassion such as this is at extremely low level compared to things such as economic growth. I think that we should, as human beings, have a MASSIVE obligation to help other people suffering in the world, however we sadly do not.


6. They receive the exact same amount


7. 11 countries


8. It is important as it shows that Malaysia are not under similar obligations

No comments:

Post a Comment